MAX-STONE attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users of the https://maxstone.pl website. The data collected in the logs are used only for the purposes of administering the website. We also protect Users’ data from the technical side and provide explanations regarding their privacy at any time.
PRINCIPLES OF COLLECTING DATA AND TYPE OF COLLECTED USER DATA
MAX-STONE stores http queries directed to the server on which the Website is located. As a consequence, MAX-STONE knows, for example, the time of the inquiry, the time of sending the answer, the time of the visit, the content viewed, the number and type of subpages opened, the name of the client station, information about errors that occurred during the transaction, information about the user’s browser, public IP addresses (addresses used by Users when using the Website), in the event that the Website was accessed from another website using a link to the address of this website.
- The data indicated above do not identify specific persons using the Website.
- Data indicated in sec. 1 are used only for purposes related to the operation of the Website, market research and Internet traffic within the Website.
- It is not necessary for the User to provide personal data to browse the content of the Website.
- Using the Services provided through the Website may require the provision of Personal Data. In the above case, failure to provide Personal Data may limit or prevent the use of the Services.
- Providing Personal Data may also be necessary in other situations, about which the User will be informed.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
The administrator of Users’ personal data is MAX-STONE with its registered office in Bratkówka 130A, 38-406 Odrzykoń.
PRINCIPLES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA, SCOPE OF COLLECTED AND PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- Depending on the Service that the User intends to use, the User may be asked to provide his personal data. The User may be asked in particular to provide the following personal data: name and surname and e-mail address.
- Depending on the content of the consent expressed by the User, personal data is processed for the purposes of providing the Services, for the purpose of marketing the Administrator’s own services and products, for other legally justified purposes, as well as for the purpose of providing commercial or marketing information regarding the services or products of its partners.
- Personal data is provided by Users voluntarily, and Users have the right to inspect and correct the data, as well as the right to request the cessation of their processing. The data is collected and processed only on the basis of the User’s consent and in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process data on the basis of legal provisions.
- The processing of personal data will cover the following scope of activities: collecting, recording, storing, developing, updating, rectifying and deleting.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The website contains links to other websites. MAX-STONE does not control third-party websites, does not control the content posted on such websites, is not responsible for their availability and cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices applicable to such websites.
Users may contact the Administrator at: MAX-STONE with its registered office in Bratkówka 130A, 38-406 Odrzykoń.