Dispersion Glue- ready to use For professionals On natural substartes, Oriented Strand Board, G-K Excellent adhesion and flexibility D1E For interior use
1. Max-Stone dispersion glue is a modern, ready to use adhesive based on polymer. Designed for immediate tiling and gypsum lining
2. The enormous flexibility and adhesion of the polymers allows assembly of tiles on any type of substrate, including particle boards or gypsum boards.
3. Glue binds as a result of evaporation of water. This process is irreversible.
4. Drying and glueing time depends on the type of substrate and its humidity , joint thickness, tile size and amount of glue used. Priming and waterproofing extend this time.
5. The adhesive should be applied straight from the bucket to the stable, clean and dry substrate. Remove the loose substrate. If necessary, primed the substrate. Do not apply glue to the surface of the tile.
6. Apply only with using a toothed trowel at an angle of 45° in order to obtain deep grooved surface to the substrate. The recommended size of tooth is 2-6 mm.
7. Degree of unevenness of the substrate should not exceed 2 mm over a length of 2 m.
8. Do not wet tiles. Tiling with joint or without joint, pressing in a moderate manner to leave ventilation ducts. Grout after 48 hours.
9. Do not allow water to come under the tiles while cleaning freshly placed tiles without grout.
10. After open- glue can be used repeatedly, under condition it is store in the hermetically closed original packages.
11. Efficiency-using a toothed trowel with size of 4mm thooth-1,8kg/m2. Maximum thickness of mortar 4mm.
12. Tiling should be carried out at a temperature of at least 5°C, storage and transporting at a temperature from 0°C to 35°C.
SAFETY: Keep away from children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and consult a doctor. If swallowed, immediately contact a doctor and show the container or label. Use in accordance with generally accepted principles of construction and safety regulations.
Product compliant with the European Standard EN 12004:2007+A1:2012
Standard name: Dispersion glue with extended open time
Reaction to fire performance: F
Initial shear strength > 1N/mm2
Shear strength after thermal aging> 1N/mm2
Adhesion after open time of 30 minutes ≥ 0,5 N/mm2
Efficiency when applied with a tooth trowel, side size: 4mm about 1,8 km/m2 6 mm about 2,7 km/m2
Maximum shelf life 12 months from date of manufacture.
|MAX-STONE sp. z o.o. sp. k.|
|Bratkówka 130A, 38-406 Odrzykoń|
|+48 609 565 626|